Want to know what makes our candles so great?
We have made it our mission to deliver you the most natural and sustainable candle possible! What does this mean? Not only do we use 100% soy wax, which is made in the USA, non-toxic and completely natural, but we also use CLEAN fragrance oils.
So next time you are burning your IndiCO Candle, you will have peace of mind using our fragrance oils in your homes, around your families, and in your business.
- What kind of wax do we use?
We use 100% all soy wax for our candles. Our wax comes from soy beans grown in the USA, making it a natural, renewable, and biodegradable resource.
- Why soy wax?
- Soy wax is all around better for your health. Paraffin wax is known to be carcinogenic and toxic, soy wax burns cleaner and produces less soot and less indoor air pollution. It's natural, cleaner, environmentally friendly, and has no toxins.
- What are clean fragrances?
- Clean fragrances are free of:
- Reproductive toxins
- Organ toxins
- Acute toxins
More info on Clean Fragrances here:
- What kind of wicks do you use?
We use 100% cotton wicks.
- How do I care for my candle?
- The first burn is the most important! The very first time you light your candle, make sure that you have enough burning time to develop a melted wax pool that goes all the way to the edge of the container on the first use - this can take a few hours depending on candle size. For optimal burn, keep your wicks trimmed to about ⅛” and clean off any ash from the previous use. See our "Candle Care" page.
- How long does it take to ship once my order is placed?
- Our candles are made to order and it can take up to a week to cure each batch properly. We do this to ensure that you get the highest quality smell that your new candle can provide. It can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for your candle to ship.
- Does IndiCO do Wholesale orders?
- Yes! Send us an email and we will reach out to you about your inquiry. Contact us at: indiCOcandles @ gmail.com
- What is IndiCO Candles doing to ensure that items are clean and safe for customers during COVID-19 quarantine?
- We are doing everything we can to make sure your candles come to you safe to bring into your home. We wear masks while we work and our last step before packaging your order is to give everything a disinfecting wipe down.
- What is IndiCO Candles doing to keep a low carbon footprint?
- We buy all our shipping materials from a local company called EcoEnclose - and use all post-consumer recycled content. Our wax is produced from USA grown soy beans.
- How can I recycle my container?
- You can warm your empty container up in the oven (around 130 degrees) to loosen up the remaining wax, dispose of the wax (it's biodegradable!), and then wipe the container clean. We do not offer a recycling program because it ends up using more resources to package and ship the container back and forth, but we do recommend repurposing your empty container! Our personal favorite ways to reuse are to fill with water to propagate plants in, or to hold cotton balls or makeup brushes in the bathroom.